Word Scramble Game Point Values for A L L S
Here are the point values for each letter in alls for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters alls combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for alls in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ALLS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ALLS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters alls can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about alls
- ALLS has 2 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- ALLS is 4 letters long
- ALLS starts with A
- ALLS Ends with S
Definition of alls mean when you unscramble it?
alls unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of all
- The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- Only; alone; nothing but.
- Wholly; completely; altogether; entirely; quite; very; as, all bedewed; my friend is all for amusement.
- Even; just. (Often a mere intensive adjunct.)
- Although; albeit.
- The whole number, quantity, or amount; the entire thing; everything included or concerned; the aggregate; the whole; totality; everything or every person; as, our all is at stake.
- Totality; completeness.