Word Scramble Game Point Values for A I M I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in aiming for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters aiming combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for aiming in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AIMING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AIMING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 126 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters aiming can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about aiming
- AIMING has 1 Exact anagrams and 126 partial anagrams.
- AIMING is 6 letters long
- AIMING starts with A
- AIMING Ends with G
Definition of aiming mean when you unscramble it?
aiming unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of aim
- To point or direct a missile weapon, or a weapon which propels as missile, towards an object or spot with the intent of hitting it; as, to aim at a fox, or at a target.
- To direct the indention or purpose; to attempt the accomplishment of a purpose; to try to gain; to endeavor; -- followed by at, or by an infinitive; as, to aim at distinction; to aim to do well.
- To guess or conjecture.
- The pointing of a weapon, as a gun, a dart, or an arrow, in the line of direction with the object intended to be struck; the line of fire; the direction of anything, as a spear, a blow, a discourse, a remark, towards a particular point or object, with a view to strike or affect it.
- The point intended to be hit, or object intended to be attained or affected.
- Intention; purpose; design; scheme.
- Conjecture; guess.
- To direct or point, as a weapon, at a particular object; to direct, as a missile, an act, or a proceeding, at, to, or against an object; as, to aim a musket or an arrow, the fist or a blow (at something); to aim a satire or a reflection (at some person or vice).
- of Aim
- of Aim