Word Scramble Game Point Values for W O L F
Here are the point values for each letter in wolf for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wolf combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wolf in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WOLF?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WOLF, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 46 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wolf can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wolf
- WOLF has 3 Exact anagrams and 46 partial anagrams.
- WOLF is 4 letters long
- WOLF starts with W
- WOLF Ends with F
Definition of wolf mean when you unscramble it?
wolf unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of flow
- imp. sing. of Fly, v. i.
- A stream of water or other fluid; a current; as, a flow of water; a flow of blood.
- A continuous movement of something abundant; as, a flow of words.
- Any gentle, gradual movement or procedure of thought, diction, music, or the like, resembling the quiet, steady movement of a river; a stream.
- The tidal setting in of the water from the ocean to the shore. See Ebb and flow, under Ebb.
- A low-lying piece of watery land; -- called also flow moss and flow bog.
- To move with a continual change of place among the particles or parts, as a fluid; to change place or circulate, as a liquid; as, rivers flow from springs and lakes; tears flow from the eyes.
- To become liquid; to melt.
- To proceed; to issue forth; as, wealth flows from industry and economy.
- To glide along smoothly, without harshness or asperties; as, a flowing period; flowing numbers; to sound smoothly to the ear; to be uttered easily.
- To have or be in abundance; to abound; to full, so as to run or flow over; to be copious.
- To hang loose and waving; as, a flowing mantle; flowing locks.
- To rise, as the tide; -- opposed to ebb; as, the tide flows twice in twenty-four hours.
- To discharge blood in excess from the uterus.
- To cover with water or other liquid; to overflow; to inundate; to flood.
- To cover with varnish.
- of Flow
- a. & n. from Flow, v. i. & t.
- That flows or for flowing (in various sense of the verb); gliding along smoothly; copious.
- of Flow
- In a flowing manner.