Word Scramble Game Point Values for W H A
Here are the point values for each letter in wha for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wha combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wha in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WHA?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WHA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wha can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wha
- WHA has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- WHA is 3 letters long
- WHA starts with W
- WHA Ends with A
Definition of wha mean when you unscramble it?
wha unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of haw
- A hedge; an inclosed garden or yard.
- The fruit of the hawthorn.
- The third eyelid, or nictitating membrane. See Nictitating membrane, under Nictitate.
- An intermission or hesitation of speech, with a sound somewhat like haw! also, the sound so made.
- To stop, in speaking, with a sound like haw; to speak with interruption and hesitation.
- To turn to the near side, or toward the driver; -- said of cattle or a team: a word used by teamsters in guiding their teams, and most frequently in the imperative. See Gee.
- To cause to turn, as a team, to the near side, or toward the driver; as, to haw a team of oxen.
- of Haw
- of Haw