Word Scramble Game Point Values for V E A L E
Here are the point values for each letter in veale for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters veale combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for veale in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From VEALE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled VEALE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters veale can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about veale
- VEALE has 2 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- VEALE is 5 letters long
- VEALE starts with V
- VEALE Ends with E
Definition of veale mean when you unscramble it?
veale unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of leav
- Liberty granted by which restraint or illegality is removed; permission; allowance; license.
- The act of leaving or departing; a formal parting; a leaving; farewell; adieu; -- used chiefly in the phrase, to take leave, i. e., literally, to take permission to go.
- To withdraw one's self from; to go away from; to depart from; as, to leave the house.
- To let remain unremoved or undone; to let stay or continue, in distinction from what is removed or changed.
- To cease from; to desist from; to abstain from.
- To desert; to abandon; to forsake; hence, to give up; to relinquish.
- To let be or do without interference; as, I left him to his reflections; I leave my hearers to judge.
- To put; to place; to deposit; to deliver; to commit; to submit -- with a sense of withdrawing one's self from; as, leave your hat in the hall; we left our cards; to leave the matter to arbitrators.
- To have remaining at death; hence, to bequeath; as, he left a large estate; he left a good name; he left a legacy to his niece.
- To depart; to set out.
- To cease; to desist; to leave off.
- To send out leaves; to leaf; -- often with out.
- To raise; to levy.
- Bearing, or having, a leaf or leaves; having folds; -- used in combination; as, a four-leaved clover; a two-leaved gate; long-leaved.
- of Leave
- pl. of Leaf.
- of Leaf
- of Leave
- of Leave
- Things left; remnants; relics.
- Refuse; offal.