Word Scramble Game Point Values for V E L E
Here are the point values for each letter in vele for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters vele combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for vele in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From VELE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled VELE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 30 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters vele can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about vele
- VELE has 4 Exact anagrams and 30 partial anagrams.
- VELE is 4 letters long
- VELE starts with V
- VELE Ends with E
Definition of vele mean when you unscramble it?
vele unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of elev
- Elevated; raised aloft.
- To bring from a lower place to a higher; to lift up; to raise; as, to elevate a weight, a flagstaff, etc.
- To raise to a higher station; to promote; as, to elevate to an office, or to a high social position.
- To raise from a depressed state; to animate; to cheer; as, to elevate the spirits.
- To exalt; to ennoble; to dignify; as, to elevate the mind or character.
- To raise to a higher pitch, or to a greater degree of loudness; -- said of sounds; as, to elevate the voice.
- To intoxicate in a slight degree; to render tipsy.
- To lessen; to detract from; to disparage.
- Uplifted; high; lofty; also, animated; noble; as, elevated thoughts.
- of Elevate
- of Elevate
- The act of raising from a lower place, condition, or quality to a higher; -- said of material things, persons, the mind, the voice, etc.; as, the elevation of grain; elevation to a throne; elevation of mind, thoughts, or character.
- Condition of being elevated; height; exaltation.
- That which is raised up or elevated; an elevated place or station; as, an elevation of the ground; a hill.
- The distance of a celestial object above the horizon, or the arc of a vertical circle intercepted between it and the horizon; altitude; as, the elevation of the pole, or of a star.
- The angle which the style makes with the substylar line.
- The movement of the axis of a piece in a vertical plane; also, the angle of elevation, that is, the angle between the axis of the piece and the line o/ sight; -- distinguished from direction.
- A geometrical projection of a building, or other object, on a plane perpendicular to the horizon; orthographic projection on a vertical plane; -- called by the ancients the orthography.
- One who, or that which, raises or lifts up anything
- A mechanical contrivance, usually an endless belt or chain with a series of scoops or buckets, for transferring grain to an upper loft for storage.
- A cage or platform and the hoisting machinery in a hotel, warehouse, mine, etc., for conveying persons, goods, etc., to or from different floors or levels; -- called in England a lift; the cage or platform itself.
- A building for elevating, storing, and discharging, grain.
- A muscle which serves to raise a part of the body, as the leg or the eye.
- An instrument for raising a depressed portion of a bone.
- A pupil; a student.