Word Scramble Game Point Values for U S E S
Here are the point values for each letter in uses for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters uses combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for uses in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From USES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled USES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters uses can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about uses
- USES has 2 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- USES is 4 letters long
- USES starts with U
- USES Ends with S
Definition of uses mean when you unscramble it?
uses unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sue
- To seek by request; to make application; to petition; to entreat; to plead.
- To prosecute; to make legal claim; to seek (for something) in law; as, to sue for damages.
- To woo; to pay addresses as a lover.
- To be left high and dry on the shore, as a ship.
- To follow up; to chase; to seek after; to endeavor to win; to woo.
- To seek justice or right from, by legal process; to institute process in law against; to bring an action against; to prosecute judicially.
- To proceed with, as an action, and follow it up to its proper termination; to gain by legal process.
- To clean, as the beak; -- said of a hawk.
- To leave high and dry on shore; as, to sue a ship.