Word Scramble Game Point Values for S U E S
Here are the point values for each letter in sues for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sues combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sues in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SUES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SUES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sues can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sues
- SUES has 2 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- SUES is 4 letters long
- SUES starts with S
- SUES Ends with S
Definition of sues mean when you unscramble it?
sues unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sue
- To seek by request; to make application; to petition; to entreat; to plead.
- To prosecute; to make legal claim; to seek (for something) in law; as, to sue for damages.
- To woo; to pay addresses as a lover.
- To be left high and dry on the shore, as a ship.
- To follow up; to chase; to seek after; to endeavor to win; to woo.
- To seek justice or right from, by legal process; to institute process in law against; to bring an action against; to prosecute judicially.
- To proceed with, as an action, and follow it up to its proper termination; to gain by legal process.
- To clean, as the beak; -- said of a hawk.
- To leave high and dry on shore; as, to sue a ship.