Word Scramble Game Point Values for T U L E S
Here are the point values for each letter in tules for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tules combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tules in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TULES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TULES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 116 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tules can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tules
- TULES has 2 Exact anagrams and 116 partial anagrams.
- TULES is 5 letters long
- TULES starts with T
- TULES Ends with S
Definition of tules mean when you unscramble it?
tules unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lute
- A cement of clay or other tenacious infusible substance for sealing joints in apparatus, or the mouths of vessels or tubes, or for coating the bodies of retorts, etc., when exposed to heat; -- called also luting.
- A packing ring, as of rubber, for fruit jars, etc.
- A straight-edged piece of wood for striking off superfluous clay from mold.
- A stringed instrument formerly much in use. It consists of four parts, namely, the table or front, the body, having nine or ten ribs or \"sides,\" arranged like the divisions of a melon, the neck, which has nine or ten frets or divisions, and the head, or cross, in which the screws for tuning are inserted. The strings are struck with the right hand, and with the left the stops are pressed.
- To sound, as a lute. Piers Plowman. Keats.
- To play on a lute, or as on a lute.
- To close or seal with lute; as, to lute on the cover of a crucible; to lute a joint.
- of Lute
- See Lute, a cement.
- of Lute