Word Scramble Game Point Values for T O U T S
Here are the point values for each letter in touts for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters touts combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for touts in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TOUTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TOUTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters touts can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about touts
- TOUTS has 3 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- TOUTS is 5 letters long
- TOUTS starts with T
- TOUTS Ends with S
Definition of touts mean when you unscramble it?
touts unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of stout
- A strong malt liquor; strong porter.
- Strong; lusty; vigorous; robust; sinewy; muscular; hence, firm; resolute; dauntless.
- Proud; haughty; arrogant; hard.
- Firm; tough; materially strong; enduring; as, a stout vessel, stick, string, or cloth.
- Large; bulky; corpulent.
- In a stout manner; lustily; boldly; obstinately; as, he stoutly defended himself.
- The state or quality of being stout.