Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I L T
Here are the point values for each letter in tilt for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tilt combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tilt in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TILT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TILT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tilt can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tilt
- TILT has 1 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- TILT is 4 letters long
- TILT starts with T
- TILT Ends with T
Definition of tilt mean when you unscramble it?
tilt unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of tilt
- A covering overhead; especially, a tent.
- The cloth covering of a cart or a wagon.
- A cloth cover of a boat; a small canopy or awning extended over the sternsheets of a boat.
- A thrust, as with a lance.
- A military exercise on horseback, in which the combatants attacked each other with lances; a tournament.
- See Tilt hammer, in the Vocabulary.
- Inclination forward; as, the tilt of a cask.
- To run or ride, and thrust with a lance; to practice the military game or exercise of thrusting with a lance, as a combatant on horseback; to joust; also, figuratively, to engage in any combat or movement resembling that of horsemen tilting with lances.
- To lean; to fall partly over; to tip.
- To cover with a tilt, or awning.
- To incline; to tip; to raise one end of for discharging liquor; as, to tilt a barrel.
- To point or thrust, as a lance.
- To point or thrust a weapon at.
- To hammer or forge with a tilt hammer; as, to tilt steel in order to render it more ductile.
- of Tilt
- The act of one who tilts; a tilt.
- The process by which blister steel is rendered ductile by being forged with a tilt hammer.
- of Tilt