Word Scramble Game Point Values for T H R U
Here are the point values for each letter in thru for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters thru combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for thru in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From THRU?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled THRU, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters thru can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about thru
- THRU has 3 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- THRU is 4 letters long
- THRU starts with T
- THRU Ends with U
Definition of thru mean when you unscramble it?
thru unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hurt
- of Hurt
- A band on a trip-hammer helve, bearing the trunnions.
- A husk. See Husk, 2.
- To cause physical pain to; to do bodily harm to; to wound or bruise painfully.
- To impar the value, usefulness, beauty, or pleasure of; to damage; to injure; to harm.
- To wound the feelings of; to cause mental pain to; to offend in honor or self-respect; to annoy; to grieve.
- Tending to impair or damage; injurious; mischievous; occasioning loss or injury; as, hurtful words or conduct.
- of Hurt