Word Scramble Game Point Values for H U R T
Here are the point values for each letter in hurt for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hurt combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hurt in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HURT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HURT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hurt can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hurt
- HURT has 3 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- HURT is 4 letters long
- HURT starts with H
- HURT Ends with T
Definition of hurt mean when you unscramble it?
hurt unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hurt
- of Hurt
- A band on a trip-hammer helve, bearing the trunnions.
- A husk. See Husk, 2.
- To cause physical pain to; to do bodily harm to; to wound or bruise painfully.
- To impar the value, usefulness, beauty, or pleasure of; to damage; to injure; to harm.
- To wound the feelings of; to cause mental pain to; to offend in honor or self-respect; to annoy; to grieve.
- Tending to impair or damage; injurious; mischievous; occasioning loss or injury; as, hurtful words or conduct.
- of Hurt