Word Scramble Game Point Values for T A X
Here are the point values for each letter in tax for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tax combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tax in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TAX?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TAX, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tax can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tax
- TAX has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- TAX is 3 letters long
- TAX starts with T
- TAX Ends with X
Definition of tax mean when you unscramble it?
tax unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of tax
- A charge, especially a pecuniary burden which is imposed by authority.
- A charge or burden laid upon persons or property for the support of a government.
- Especially, the sum laid upon specific things, as upon polls, lands, houses, income, etc.; as, a land tax; a window tax; a tax on carriages, and the like.
- A sum imposed or levied upon the members of a society to defray its expenses.
- A task exacted from one who is under control; a contribution or service, the rendering of which is imposed upon a subject.
- A disagreeable or burdensome duty or charge; as, a heavy tax on time or health.
- Charge; censure.
- A lesson to be learned; a task.
- To subject to the payment of a tax or taxes; to impose a tax upon; to lay a burden upon; especially, to exact money from for the support of government.
- To assess, fix, or determine judicially, the amount of; as, to tax the cost of an action in court.
- To charge; to accuse; also, to censure; -- often followed by with, rarely by of before an indirect object; as, to tax a man with pride.
- of Tax
- of Tax