Word Scramble Game Point Values for S W O B
Here are the point values for each letter in swob for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters swob combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for swob in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SWOB?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SWOB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters swob can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about swob
- SWOB has 2 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- SWOB is 4 letters long
- SWOB starts with S
- SWOB Ends with B
Definition of swob mean when you unscramble it?
swob unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bow
- An inclination of the head, or a bending of the body, in token of reverence, respect, civility, or submission; an obeisance; as, a bow of deep humility.
- The bending or rounded part of a ship forward; the stream or prow.
- One who rows in the forward part of a boat; the bow oar.
- Two pieces of wood which form the arched forward part of a saddletree.
- To play (music) with a bow.
- To manage the bow.
- To bend; to curve.
- To stop.
- To bend the head, knee, or body, in token of reverence or submission; -- often with down.
- To incline the head in token of salutation, civility, or assent; to make bow.
- To cause to deviate from straightness; to bend; to inflect; to make crooked or curved.
- To exercise powerful or controlling influence over; to bend, figuratively; to turn; to incline.
- To bend or incline, as the head or body, in token of respect, gratitude, assent, homage, or condescension.
- To cause to bend down; to prostrate; to depress,;/ to crush; to subdue.
- To express by bowing; as, to bow one's thanks.
- Anything bent, or in the form of a curve, as the rainbow.
- A weapon made of a strip of wood, or other elastic material, with a cord connecting the two ends, by means of which an arrow is propelled.
- An ornamental knot, with projecting loops, formed by doubling a ribbon or string.
- The U-shaped piece which embraces the neck of an ox and fastens it to the yoke.
- An appliance consisting of an elastic rod, with a number of horse hairs stretched from end to end of it, used in playing on a stringed instrument.
- An arcograph.
- Any instrument consisting of an elastic rod, with ends connected by a string, employed for giving reciprocating motion to a drill, or for preparing and arranging the hair, fur, etc., used by hatters.
- A rude sort of quadrant formerly used for taking the sun's altitude at sea.
- of Bow
- of Bow
- The act or art of managing the bow in playing on stringed instruments.
- In hatmaking, the act or process of separating and distributing the fur or hair by means of a bow, to prepare it for felting.
- of Bow
- of Bow
- In a bending manner.