Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T U R T
Here are the point values for each letter in sturt for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sturt combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sturt in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STURT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STURT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 56 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sturt can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sturt
- STURT has 3 Exact anagrams and 56 partial anagrams.
- STURT is 5 letters long
- STURT starts with S
- STURT Ends with T
Definition of sturt mean when you unscramble it?
sturt unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of strut
- The act of strutting; a pompous step or walk.
- In general, any piece of a frame which resists thrust or pressure in the direction of its own length. See Brace, and Illust. of Frame, and Roof.
- Any part of a machine or structure, of which the principal function is to hold things apart; a brace subjected to compressive stress; -- the opposite of stay, and tie.
- To hold apart. Cf. Strut, n., 3.
- To swell; to bulge out.
- To walk with a lofty, proud gait, and erect head; to walk with affected dignity.
- of Strut
- a. & n. from Strut, v.
- of Strut