Point Values for S L U R B
Here are the point values for each letter in slurb for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters slurb combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for slurb in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling SLURB
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SLURB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from slurb can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about slurb
- SLURB has 3 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- SLURB is 5 letters long
- SLURB starts with S
- SLURB Ends with B
Definition of slurb mean when you unscramble it?
slurb unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of blur
- That which obscures without effacing; a stain; a blot, as upon paper or other substance.
- A dim, confused appearance; indistinctness of vision; as, to see things with a blur; it was all blur.
- A moral stain or blot.
- To render obscure by making the form or outline of confused and uncertain, as by soiling; to smear; to make indistinct and confused; as, to blur manuscript by handling it while damp; to blur the impression of a woodcut by an excess of ink.
- To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
- To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- of Blur
- of Blur