Point Values for B U R L S
Here are the point values for each letter in burls for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters burls combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for burls in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BURLS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BURLS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from burls can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about burls
- BURLS has 3 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- BURLS is 5 letters long
- BURLS starts with B
- BURLS Ends with S
Definition of burls mean when you unscramble it?
burls unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of blur
- That which obscures without effacing; a stain; a blot, as upon paper or other substance.
- A dim, confused appearance; indistinctness of vision; as, to see things with a blur; it was all blur.
- A moral stain or blot.
- To render obscure by making the form or outline of confused and uncertain, as by soiling; to smear; to make indistinct and confused; as, to blur manuscript by handling it while damp; to blur the impression of a woodcut by an excess of ink.
- To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
- To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- of Blur
- of Blur