Word Scramble Game Point Values for S L A Y
Here are the point values for each letter in slay for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters slay combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for slay in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SLAY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SLAY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters slay can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about slay
- SLAY has 2 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- SLAY is 4 letters long
- SLAY starts with S
- SLAY Ends with Y
Definition of slay mean when you unscramble it?
slay unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lay
- A song; a simple lyrical poem; a ballad.
- A melody; any musical utterance.
- Of or pertaining to the laity, as distinct from the clergy; as, a lay person; a lay preacher; a lay brother.
- Not educated or cultivated; ignorant.
- Not belonging to, or emanating from, a particular profession; unprofessional; as, a lay opinion regarding the nature of a disease.
- of Lie
- of Lie, to recline.
- That which lies or is laid or is conceived of as having been laid or placed in its position; a row; a stratum; a layer; as, a lay of stone or wood.
- The laity; the common people.
- A meadow. See Lea.
- Faith; creed; religious profession.
- A law.
- An obligation; a vow.
- To produce and deposit eggs.
- To take a position; to come or go; as, to lay forward; to lay aloft.
- To lay a wager; to bet.
- A wager.
- A job, price, or profit.
- A share of the proceeds or profits of an enterprise; as, when a man ships for a whaling voyage, he agrees for a certain lay.
- A measure of yarn; a lea. See 1st Lea (a).
- The lathe of a loom. See Lathe, 3.
- A plan; a scheme.
- To cause to lie down, to be prostrate, or to lie against something; to put or set down; to deposit; as, to lay a book on the table; to lay a body in the grave; a shower lays the dust.
- To place in position; to establish firmly; to arrange with regularity; to dispose in ranks or tiers; as, to lay a corner stone; to lay bricks in a wall; to lay the covers on a table.
- To prepare; to make ready; to contrive; to provide; as, to lay a snare, an ambush, or a plan.
- To spread on a surface; as, to lay plaster or paint.
- To cause to be still; to calm; to allay; to suppress; to exorcise, as an evil spirit.
- To cause to lie dead or dying.
- To deposit, as a wager; to stake; to risk.
- To bring forth and deposit; as, to lay eggs.
- To apply; to put.
- To impose, as a burden, suffering, or punishment; to assess, as a tax; as, to lay a tax on land.
- To impute; to charge; to allege.
- To impose, as a command or a duty; as, to lay commands on one.
- To present or offer; as, to lay an indictment in a particular county; to lay a scheme before one.
- To state; to allege; as, to lay the venue.
- To point; to aim; as, to lay a gun.
- To put the strands of (a rope, a cable, etc.) in their proper places and twist or unite them; as, to lay a cable or rope.
- To place and arrange (pages) for a form upon the imposing stone.
- To place (new type) properly in the cases.
- The act of one who, or that which, lays.
- The act or period of laying eggs; the eggs laid for one incubation; a clutch.
- The first coat on laths of plasterer's two-coat work.
- of Lay