Word Scramble Game Point Values for S C A P
Here are the point values for each letter in scap for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters scap combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for scap in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SCAP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SCAP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters scap can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about scap
- SCAP has 3 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- SCAP is 4 letters long
- SCAP starts with S
- SCAP Ends with P
Definition of scap mean when you unscramble it?
scap unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cap
- A covering for the head
- One usually with a visor but without a brim, for men and boys
- One of lace, muslin, etc., for women, or infants
- One used as the mark or ensign of some rank, office, or dignity, as that of a cardinal.
- The top, or uppermost part; the chief.
- A respectful uncovering of the head.
- The whole top of the head of a bird from the base of the bill to the nape of the neck.
- Anything resembling a cap in form, position, or use
- The uppermost of any assemblage of parts; as, the cap of column, door, etc.; a capital, coping, cornice, lintel, or plate.
- Something covering the top or end of a thing for protection or ornament.
- A collar of iron or wood used in joining spars, as the mast and the topmast, the bowsprit and the jib boom; also, a covering of tarred canvas at the end of a rope.
- A percussion cap. See under Percussion.
- The removable cover of a journal box.
- A portion of a spherical or other convex surface.
- A large size of writing paper; as, flat cap; foolscap; legal cap.
- To uncover the head respectfully.
- To cover with a cap, or as with a cap; to provide with a cap or cover; to cover the top or end of; to place a cap upon the proper part of; as, to cap a post; to cap a gun.
- To deprive of cap.
- To complete; to crown; to bring to the highest point or consummation; as, to cap the climax of absurdity.
- To salute by removing the cap.
- To match; to mate in contest; to furnish a complement to; as, to cap text; to cap proverbs.
- As much as will fill a cap.
- of Cap
- of Cap