Word Scramble Game Point Values for R U L E S
Here are the point values for each letter in rules for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rules combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rules in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RULES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RULES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 104 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rules can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rules
- RULES has 4 Exact anagrams and 104 partial anagrams.
- RULES is 5 letters long
- RULES starts with R
- RULES Ends with S
Definition of rules mean when you unscramble it?
rules unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lure
- A contrivance somewhat resembling a bird, and often baited with raw meat; -- used by falconers in recalling hawks.
- Any enticement; that which invites by the prospect of advantage or pleasure; a decoy.
- A velvet smoothing brush.
- To draw to the lure; hence, to allure or invite by means of anything that promises pleasure or advantage; to entice; to attract.
- To recall a hawk or other animal.
- of Lure
- of Lure