Word Scramble Game Point Values for R U B Y
Here are the point values for each letter in ruby for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ruby combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ruby in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RUBY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RUBY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ruby can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ruby
- RUBY has 2 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- RUBY is 4 letters long
- RUBY starts with R
- RUBY Ends with Y
Definition of ruby mean when you unscramble it?
ruby unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of buri
- of Bury
- A borough; a manor; as, the Bury of St. Edmond's
- A manor house; a castle.
- To cover out of sight, either by heaping something over, or by placing within something, as earth, etc.; to conceal by covering; to hide; as, to bury coals in ashes; to bury the face in the hands.
- Specifically: To cover out of sight, as the body of a deceased person, in a grave, a tomb, or the ocean; to deposit (a corpse) in its resting place, with funeral ceremonies; to inter; to inhume.
- To hide in oblivion; to put away finally; to abandon; as, to bury strife.
- of Bury