Word Scramble Game Point Values for R O W S
Here are the point values for each letter in rows for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rows combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rows in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ROWS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ROWS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rows can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rows
- ROWS has 1 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- ROWS is 4 letters long
- ROWS starts with R
- ROWS Ends with S
Definition of rows mean when you unscramble it?
rows unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of row
- Rough; stern; angry.
- A noisy, turbulent quarrel or disturbance; a brawl.
- A series of persons or things arranged in a continued line; a line; a rank; a file; as, a row of trees; a row of houses or columns.
- The act of rowing; excursion in a rowboat.
- To use the oar; as, to row well.
- To be moved by oars; as, the boat rows easily.
- To propel with oars, as a boat or vessel, along the surface of water; as, to row a boat.
- To transport in a boat propelled with oars; as, to row the captain ashore in his barge.
- Formed into a row, or rows; having a row, or rows; as, a twelve-rowed ear of corn.
- of Row
- of Row