Word Scramble Game Point Values for R E S I D E
Here are the point values for each letter in reside for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters reside combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for reside in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RESIDE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RESIDE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 230 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters reside can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about reside
- RESIDE has 3 Exact anagrams and 230 partial anagrams.
- RESIDE is 6 letters long
- RESIDE starts with R
- RESIDE Ends with E
Definition of reside mean when you unscramble it?
reside unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of desir
- The state or quality of being desirable; desirableness.
- Worthy of desire or longing; fitted to excite desire or a wish to possess; pleasing; agreeable.
- The quality of being desirable.
- In a desirable manner.
- To long for; to wish for earnestly; to covet.
- To express a wish for; to entreat; to request.
- To require; to demand; to claim.
- To miss; to regret.
- The natural longing that is excited by the enjoyment or the thought of any good, and impels to action or effort its continuance or possession; an eager wish to obtain or enjoy.
- An expressed wish; a request; petition.
- Anything which is desired; an object of longing.
- Excessive or morbid longing; lust; appetite.
- Grief; regret.
- of Desire
- Filled with desire; eager.
- The state of being desireful; eagerness to obtain and possess.
- One who desires, asks, or wishes.
- of Desire
- Feeling desire; eagerly wishing; solicitous; eager to obtain; covetous.
- With desire; eagerly.
- The state of being desirous.