Word Scramble Game Point Values for R A R E S
Here are the point values for each letter in rares for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rares combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rares in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RARES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RARES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 92 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rares can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rares
- RARES has 4 Exact anagrams and 92 partial anagrams.
- RARES is 5 letters long
- RARES starts with R
- RARES Ends with S
Definition of rares mean when you unscramble it?
rares unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rare
- Nearly raw; partially cooked; not thoroughly cooked; underdone; as, rare beef or mutton.
- Not frequent; seldom met with or occurring; unusual; as, a rare event.
- Of an uncommon nature; unusually excellent; valuable to a degree seldom found.
- Thinly scattered; dispersed.
- Characterized by wide separation of parts; of loose texture; not thick or dense; thin; as, a rare atmosphere at high elevations.
- In a rare manner or degree; seldom; not often; as, things rarely seen.
- Finely; excellently; with rare skill. See 3d Rare, 2.
- The state or quality of being rare.