Word Scramble Game Point Values for P E R A I
Here are the point values for each letter in perai for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters perai combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for perai in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PERAI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PERAI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 130 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters perai can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about perai
- PERAI has 2 Exact anagrams and 130 partial anagrams.
- PERAI is 5 letters long
- PERAI starts with P
- PERAI Ends with I
Definition of perai mean when you unscramble it?
perai unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pair
- A number of things resembling one another, or belonging together; a set; as, a pair or flight of stairs. \"A pair of beads.\" Chaucer. Beau. & Fl. \"Four pair of stairs.\" Macaulay. [Now mostly or quite disused, except as to stairs.]
- Two things of a kind, similar in form, suited to each other, and intended to be used together; as, a pair of gloves or stockings; a pair of shoes.
- Two of a sort; a span; a yoke; a couple; a brace; as, a pair of horses; a pair of oxen.
- A married couple; a man and wife.
- A single thing, composed of two pieces fitted to each other and used together; as, a pair of scissors; a pair of tongs; a pair of bellows.
- Two members of opposite parties or opinion, as in a parliamentary body, who mutually agree not to vote on a given question, or on issues of a party nature during a specified time; as, there were two pairs on the final vote.
- In a mechanism, two elements, or bodies, which are so applied to each other as to mutually constrain relative motion.
- To be joined in paris; to couple; to mate, as for breeding.
- To suit; to fit, as a counterpart.
- Same as To pair off. See phrase below.
- To unite in couples; to form a pair of; to bring together, as things which belong together, or which complement, or are adapted to one another.
- To engage (one's self) with another of opposite opinions not to vote on a particular question or class of questions.
- To impair.
- of Pair
- of Pair
- The act or process of uniting or arranging in pairs or couples.
- See To pair off, under Pair, v. i.