Word Scramble Game Point Values for O B E Y
Here are the point values for each letter in obey for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters obey combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for obey in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From OBEY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled OBEY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 46 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters obey can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about obey
- OBEY has 2 Exact anagrams and 46 partial anagrams.
- OBEY is 4 letters long
- OBEY starts with O
- OBEY Ends with Y
Definition of obey mean when you unscramble it?
obey unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of obey
- To give obedience.
- To give ear to; to execute the commands of; to yield submission to; to comply with the orders of.
- To submit to the authority of; to be ruled by.
- To yield to the impulse, power, or operation of; as, a ship obeys her helm.
- of Obey
- One who yields obedience.
- of Obey
- Obediently; submissively.