Word Scramble Game Point Values for M U N T O
Here are the point values for each letter in munto for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters munto combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for munto in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MUNTO?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MUNTO, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 98 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters munto can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about munto
- MUNTO has 3 Exact anagrams and 98 partial anagrams.
- MUNTO is 5 letters long
- MUNTO starts with M
- MUNTO Ends with O
Definition of munto mean when you unscramble it?
munto unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mount
- To rise on high; to go up; to be upraised or uplifted; to tower aloft; to ascend; -- often with up.
- To get up on anything, as a platform or scaffold; especially, to seat one's self on a horse for riding.
- To attain in value; to amount.
- That upon which a person or thing is mounted
- A horse.
- The cardboard or cloth on which a drawing, photograph, or the like is mounted; a mounting.
- A mass of earth, or earth and rock, rising considerably above the common surface of the surrounding land; a mountain; a high hill; -- used always instead of mountain, when put before a proper name; as, Mount Washington; otherwise, chiefly in poetry.
- A bulwark for offense or defense; a mound.
- A bank; a fund.
- To get upon; to ascend; to climb.
- To place one's self on, as a horse or other animal, or anything that one sits upon; to bestride.
- To cause to mount; to put on horseback; to furnish with animals for riding; to furnish with horses.
- Hence: To put upon anything that sustains and fits for use, as a gun on a carriage, a map or picture on cloth or paper; to prepare for being worn or otherwise used, as a diamond by setting, or a sword blade by adding the hilt, scabbard, etc.
- To raise aloft; to lift on high.
- Seated or serving on horseback or similarly; as, mounted police; mounted infantry.
- Placed on a suitable support, or fixed in a setting; as, a mounted gun; a mounted map; a mounted gem.
- of Mount
- The act of one that mounts.
- That by which anything is prepared for use, or set off to advantage; equipment; embellishment; setting; as, the mounting of a sword or diamond.
- of Mount
- In an ascending manner.