Word Scramble Game Point Values for M I S E R S
Here are the point values for each letter in misers for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters misers combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for misers in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MISERS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MISERS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 198 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters misers can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about misers
- MISERS has 2 Exact anagrams and 198 partial anagrams.
- MISERS is 6 letters long
- MISERS starts with M
- MISERS Ends with S
Definition of misers mean when you unscramble it?
misers unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of miser
- A wretched person; a person afflicted by any great misfortune.
- A despicable person; a wretch.
- A covetous, grasping, mean person; esp., one having wealth, who lives miserably for the sake of saving and increasing his hoard.
- A kind of large earth auger.
- Very unhappy; wretched.
- Causing unhappiness or misery.
- Worthless; mean; despicable; as, a miserable fellow; a miserable dinner.
- Avaricious; niggardly; miserly.
- A miserable person.
- The state or quality of being miserable.
- In a miserable; unhappily; calamitously; wretchedly; meanly.
- Like a miser; very covetous; sordid; niggardly.