Word Scramble Game Point Values for M I N T
Here are the point values for each letter in mint for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mint combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mint in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MINT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MINT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mint can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mint
- MINT has 1 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- MINT is 4 letters long
- MINT starts with M
- MINT Ends with T
Definition of mint mean when you unscramble it?
mint unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mint
- The name of several aromatic labiate plants, mostly of the genus Mentha, yielding odoriferous essential oils by distillation. See Mentha.
- A place where money is coined by public authority.
- Any place regarded as a source of unlimited supply; the supply itself.
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion.
- of Mint
- of Mint