Word Scramble Game Point Values for M I L L
Here are the point values for each letter in mill for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mill combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mill in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MILL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MILL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 22 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mill can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mill
- MILL has 1 Exact anagrams and 22 partial anagrams.
- MILL is 4 letters long
- MILL starts with M
- MILL Ends with L
Definition of mill mean when you unscramble it?
mill unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mill
- A money of account of the United States, having the value of the tenth of a cent, or the thousandth of a dollar.
- A machine for grinding or comminuting any substance, as grain, by rubbing and crushing it between two hard, rough, or intented surfaces; as, a gristmill, a coffee mill; a bone mill.
- A machine used for expelling the juice, sap, etc., from vegetable tissues by pressure, or by pressure in combination with a grinding, or cutting process; as, a cider mill; a cane mill.
- A machine for grinding and polishing; as, a lapidary mill.
- A common name for various machines which produce a manufactured product, or change the form of a raw material by the continuous repetition of some simple action; as, a sawmill; a stamping mill, etc.
- A building or collection of buildings with machinery by which the processes of manufacturing are carried on; as, a cotton mill; a powder mill; a rolling mill.
- A hardened steel roller having a design in relief, used for imprinting a reversed copy of the design in a softer metal, as copper.
- An excavation in rock, transverse to the workings, from which material for filling is obtained.
- A passage underground through which ore is shot.
- A milling cutter. See Illust. under Milling.
- A pugilistic.
- To reduce to fine particles, or to small pieces, in a mill; to grind; to comminute.
- To shape, finish, or transform by passing through a machine; specifically, to shape or dress, as metal, by means of a rotary cutter.
- To make a raised border around the edges of, or to cut fine grooves or indentations across the edges of, as of a coin, or a screw head; also, to stamp in a coining press; to coin.
- To pass through a fulling mill; to full, as cloth.
- To beat with the fists.
- To roll into bars, as steel.
- To swim under water; -- said of air-breathing creatures.
- Having been subjected to some process of milling.
- of Mill
- The act or employment of grinding or passing through a mill; the process of fulling; the process of making a raised or intented edge upon coin, etc.; the process of dressing surfaces of various shapes with rotary cutters. See Mill.
- of Mill