Word Scramble Game Point Values for I L L
Here are the point values for each letter in ill for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ill combine for a total of 3 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ill in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ILL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ILL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 8 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ill can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ill
- ILL has 1 Exact anagrams and 8 partial anagrams.
- ILL is 3 letters long
- ILL starts with I
- ILL Ends with L
Definition of ill mean when you unscramble it?
ill unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ill
- Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable; unfavorable.
- Contrary to good, in a moral sense; evil; wicked; wrong; iniquitious; naughtly; bad; improper.
- Sick; indisposed; unwell; diseased; disordered; as, ill of a fever.
- Not according with rule, fitness, or propriety; incorrect; rude; unpolished; inelegant.
- In a ill manner; badly; weakly.
- Whatever annoys or impairs happiness, or prevents success; evil of any kind; misfortune; calamity; disease; pain; as, the ills of humanity.
- Whatever is contrary to good, in a moral sense; wickedness; depravity; iniquity; wrong; evil.
- The condition of being ill, evil, or bad; badness; unfavorableness.
- Disease; indisposition; malady; disorder of health; sickness; as, a short or a severe illness.
- Wrong moral conduct; wickedness.