Word Scramble Game Point Values for M I L E
Here are the point values for each letter in mile for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mile combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mile in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MILE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MILE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mile can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mile
- MILE has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- MILE is 4 letters long
- MILE starts with M
- MILE Ends with E
Definition of mile mean when you unscramble it?
mile unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lime
- A thong by which a dog is led; a leash.
- The linden tree. See Linden.
- A fruit allied to the lemon, but much smaller; also, the tree which bears it. There are two kinds; Citrus Medica, var. acida which is intensely sour, and the sweet lime (C. Medica, var. Limetta) which is only slightly sour.
- Oxide of calcium; the white or gray, caustic substance, usually called quicklime, obtained by calcining limestone or shells, the heat driving off carbon dioxide and leaving lime. It develops great heat when treated with water, forming slacked lime, and is an essential ingredient of cement, plastering, mortar, etc.
- To smear with a viscous substance, as birdlime.
- To entangle; to insnare.
- To treat with lime, or oxide or hydrate of calcium; to manure with lime; as, to lime hides for removing the hair; to lime sails in order to whiten them.
- To cement.
- of Lime
- of Lime