Point Values for L I M E
Here are the point values for each letter in lime for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lime combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lime in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling LIME
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LIME, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from lime can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lime
- LIME has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- LIME is 4 letters long
- LIME starts with L
- LIME Ends with E
Definition of lime mean when you unscramble it?
lime unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lime
- A thong by which a dog is led; a leash.
- The linden tree. See Linden.
- A fruit allied to the lemon, but much smaller; also, the tree which bears it. There are two kinds; Citrus Medica, var. acida which is intensely sour, and the sweet lime (C. Medica, var. Limetta) which is only slightly sour.
- Oxide of calcium; the white or gray, caustic substance, usually called quicklime, obtained by calcining limestone or shells, the heat driving off carbon dioxide and leaving lime. It develops great heat when treated with water, forming slacked lime, and is an essential ingredient of cement, plastering, mortar, etc.
- To smear with a viscous substance, as birdlime.
- To entangle; to insnare.
- To treat with lime, or oxide or hydrate of calcium; to manure with lime; as, to lime hides for removing the hair; to lime sails in order to whiten them.
- To cement.
- of Lime
- of Lime