Word Scramble Game Point Values for M A Y S
Here are the point values for each letter in mays for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mays combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mays in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MAYS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MAYS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mays can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mays
- MAYS has 2 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- MAYS is 4 letters long
- MAYS starts with M
- MAYS Ends with S
Definition of mays mean when you unscramble it?
mays unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of may
- A maiden.
- The fifth month of the year, containing thirty-one days.
- The early part or springtime of life.
- The flowers of the hawthorn; -- so called from their time of blossoming; also, the hawthorn.
- The merrymaking of May Day.
- An auxiliary verb qualifyng the meaning of another verb, by expressing: (a) Ability, competency, or possibility; -- now oftener expressed by can.
- The celebrating of May Day.