Word Scramble Game Point Values for M A S S
Here are the point values for each letter in mass for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mass combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mass in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MASS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MASS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mass can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mass
- MASS has 2 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- MASS is 4 letters long
- MASS starts with M
- MASS Ends with S
Definition of mass mean when you unscramble it?
mass unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of mass
- A quantity of matter cohering together so as to make one body, or an aggregation of particles or things which collectively make one body or quantity, usually of considerable size; as, a mass of ore, metal, sand, or water.
- A medicinal substance made into a cohesive, homogeneous lump, of consistency suitable for making pills; as, blue mass.
- A large quantity; a sum.
- Bulk; magnitude; body; size.
- The principal part; the main body.
- The quantity of matter which a body contains, irrespective of its bulk or volume.
- The sacrifice in the sacrament of the Eucharist, or the consecration and oblation of the host.
- The portions of the Mass usually set to music, considered as a musical composition; -- namely, the Kyrie, the Gloria, the Credo, the Sanctus, and the Agnus Dei, besides sometimes an Offertory and the Benedictus.
- To celebrate Mass.
- To form or collect into a mass; to form into a collective body; to bring together into masses; to assemble.
- Alt. of Masse shot
- of Mass
- of Mass