Word Scramble Game Point Values for L O Y A L
Here are the point values for each letter in loyal for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters loyal combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for loyal in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LOYAL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LOYAL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 52 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters loyal can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about loyal
- LOYAL has 2 Exact anagrams and 52 partial anagrams.
- LOYAL is 5 letters long
- LOYAL starts with L
- LOYAL Ends with L
Definition of loyal mean when you unscramble it?
loyal unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of alloy
- Any combination or compound of metals fused together; a mixture of metals; for example, brass, which is an alloy of copper and zinc. But when mercury is one of the metals, the compound is called an amalgam.
- The quality, or comparative purity, of gold or silver; fineness.
- A baser metal mixed with a finer.
- Admixture of anything which lessens the value or detracts from; as, no happiness is without alloy.
- To reduce the purity of by mixing with a less valuable substance; as, to alloy gold with silver or copper, or silver with copper.
- To mix, as metals, so as to form a compound.
- To abate, impair, or debase by mixture; to allay; as, to alloy pleasure with misfortunes.
- To form a metallic compound.
- of Alloy
- of Alloy