Word Scramble Game Point Values for L O A N S
Here are the point values for each letter in loans for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters loans combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for loans in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LOANS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LOANS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 108 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters loans can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about loans
- LOANS has 4 Exact anagrams and 108 partial anagrams.
- LOANS is 5 letters long
- LOANS starts with L
- LOANS Ends with S
Definition of loans mean when you unscramble it?
loans unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of loan
- A loanin.
- The act of lending; a lending; permission to use; as, the loan of a book, money, services.
- That which one lends or borrows, esp. a sum of money lent at interest; as, he repaid the loan.
- To lend; -- sometimes with out.
- of Loan
- An open space between cultivated fields through which cattle are driven, and where the cows are sometimes milked; also, a lane.
- of Loan