Word Scramble Game Point Values for L I M B I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in limbing for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters limbing combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
- L 1
- I 1
- M 3
- B 3
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for limbing in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 17 points (not including bonus squares)
- L 2
- I 1
- M 4
- B 4
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LIMBING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LIMBING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 150 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters limbing can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about limbing
- LIMBING has 1 Exact anagrams and 150 partial anagrams.
- LIMBING is 7 letters long
- LIMBING starts with L
- LIMBING Ends with G
Definition of limbing mean when you unscramble it?
limbing unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of limb
- A part of a tree which extends from the trunk and separates into branches and twigs; a large branch.
- An arm or a leg of a human being; a leg, arm, or wing of an animal.
- A thing or person regarded as a part or member of, or attachment to, something else.
- An elementary piece of the mechanism of a lock.
- A border or edge, in certain special uses.
- The border or upper spreading part of a monopetalous corolla, or of a petal, or sepal; blade.
- The border or edge of the disk of a heavenly body, especially of the sun and moon.
- The graduated margin of an arc or circle, in an instrument for measuring angles.
- To supply with limbs.
- To dismember; to tear off the limbs of.
- Having limbs; -- much used in composition; as, large-limbed; short-limbed.