Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N N S
Here are the point values for each letter in inns for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters inns combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for inns in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INNS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INNS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters inns can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about inns
- INNS has 1 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- INNS is 4 letters long
- INNS starts with I
- INNS Ends with S
Definition of inns mean when you unscramble it?
inns unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of inn
- A place of shelter; hence, dwelling; habitation; residence; abode.
- A house for the lodging and entertainment of travelers or wayfarers; a tavern; a public house; a hotel.
- The town residence of a nobleman or distinguished person; as, Leicester Inn.
- One of the colleges (societies or buildings) in London, for students of the law barristers; as, the Inns of Court; the Inns of Chancery; Serjeants' Inns.
- To take lodging; to lodge.
- To house; to lodge.
- To get in; to in. See In, v. t.