Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N G E N E
Here are the point values for each letter in ingene for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ingene combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ingene in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INGENE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INGENE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 88 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ingene can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ingene
- INGENE has 3 Exact anagrams and 88 partial anagrams.
- INGENE is 6 letters long
- INGENE starts with I
- INGENE Ends with E
Definition of ingene mean when you unscramble it?
ingene unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of engin
- (Pronounced, in this sense, ////.) Natural capacity; ability; skill.
- Anything used to effect a purpose; any device or contrivance; an agent.
- Any instrument by which any effect is produced; especially, an instrument or machine of war or torture.
- A compound machine by which any physical power is applied to produce a given physical effect.
- To assault with an engine.
- To equip with an engine; -- said especially of steam vessels; as, vessels are often built by one firm and engined by another.
- (Pronounced, in this sense, /////.) To rack; to torture.
- A person skilled in the principles and practice of any branch of engineering. See under Engineering, n.
- One who manages as engine, particularly a steam engine; an engine driver.
- One who carries through an enterprise by skillful or artful contrivance; an efficient manager.
- To lay out or construct, as an engineer; to perform the work of an engineer on; as, to engineer a road.
- To use contrivance and effort for; to guide the course of; to manage; as, to engineer a bill through Congress.
- of Engineer
- Originally, the art of managing engines; in its modern and extended sense, the art and science by which the mechanical properties of matter are made useful to man in structures and machines; the occupation and work of an engineer.
- of Engineer
- A contriver; an inventor; a contriver of engines.
- Pertaining to an engine.
- Contrived with care; ingenious.