Point Values for I L L U S
Here are the point values for each letter in illus for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters illus combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for illus in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling ILLUS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ILLUS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from illus can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about illus
- ILLUS has 1 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- ILLUS is 5 letters long
- ILLUS starts with I
- ILLUS Ends with S
Definition of illus mean when you unscramble it?
illus unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of illus
- An unreal image presented to the bodily or mental vision; a deceptive appearance; a false show; mockery; hallucination.
- Hence: Anything agreeably fascinating and charning; enchantment; witchery; glamour.
- A sensation originated by some external object, but so modified as in any way to lead to an erroneous perception; as when the rolling of a wagon is mistaken for thunder.
- A plain, delicate lace, usually of silk, used for veils, scarfs, dresses, etc.
- Deceiving by false show; deceitful; deceptive; false; illusory; unreal.
- In a illusive manner; falsely.
- The quality of being illusive; deceptiveness; false show.