Word Scramble Game Point Values for H O G
Here are the point values for each letter in hog for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hog combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hog in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HOG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HOG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hog can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hog
- HOG has 1 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- HOG is 3 letters long
- HOG starts with H
- HOG Ends with G
Definition of hog mean when you unscramble it?
hog unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hog
- A quadruped of the genus Sus, and allied genera of Suidae; esp., the domesticated varieties of S. scrofa, kept for their fat and meat, called, respectively, lard and pork; swine; porker; specifically, a castrated boar; a barrow.
- A mean, filthy, or gluttonous fellow.
- A young sheep that has not been shorn.
- A rough, flat scrubbing broom for scrubbing a ship's bottom under water.
- A device for mixing and stirring the pulp of which paper is made.
- To become bent upward in the middle, like a hog's back; -- said of a ship broken or strained so as to have this form.
- To cut short like bristles; as, to hog the mane of a horse.
- To scrub with a hog, or scrubbing broom.
- Broken or strained so as to have an upward curve between the ends. See Hog, v. i.
- of Hog
- Drooping at the ends; arching;-in distinction from sagging.
- of Hog