Point Values for G L O R Y
Here are the point values for each letter in glory for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters glory combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for glory in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling GLORY
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GLORY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from glory can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about glory
- GLORY has 1 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- GLORY is 5 letters long
- GLORY starts with G
- GLORY Ends with Y
Definition of glory mean when you unscramble it?
glory unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of glori
- Illustrious; honorable; noble.
- of Glory
- Praise, honor, admiration, or distinction, accorded by common consent to a person or thing; high reputation; honorable fame; renown.
- That quality in a person or thing which secures general praise or honor; that which brings or gives renown; an object of pride or boast; the occasion of praise; excellency; brilliancy; splendor.
- Pride; boastfulness; arrogance.
- The presence of the Divine Being; the manifestations of the divine nature and favor to the blessed in heaven; celestial honor; heaven.
- An emanation of light supposed to proceed from beings of peculiar sanctity. It is represented in art by rays of gold, or the like, proceeding from the head or body, or by a disk, or a mere line.
- To exult with joy; to rejoice.
- To boast; to be proud.
- of Glory