Point Values for G I L L
Here are the point values for each letter in gill for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gill combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gill in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling GILL
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GILL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from gill can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gill
- GILL has 1 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- GILL is 4 letters long
- GILL starts with G
- GILL Ends with L
Definition of gill mean when you unscramble it?
gill unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gill
- An organ for aquatic respiration; a branchia.
- The radiating, gill-shaped plates forming the under surface of a mushroom.
- The fleshy flap that hangs below the beak of a fowl; a wattle.
- The flesh under or about the chin.
- One of the combs of closely ranged steel pins which divide the ribbons of flax fiber or wool into fewer parallel filaments.
- A two-wheeled frame for transporting timber.
- A leech.
- A woody glen; a narrow valley containing a stream.
- A measure of capacity, containing one fourth of a pint.
- A young woman; a sweetheart; a flirting or wanton girl.
- The ground ivy (Nepeta Glechoma); -- called also gill over the ground, and other like names.
- Malt liquor medicated with ground ivy.