Word Scramble Game Point Values for G E N I U S
Here are the point values for each letter in genius for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters genius combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for genius in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GENIUS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GENIUS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 214 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters genius can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about genius
- GENIUS has 1 Exact anagrams and 214 partial anagrams.
- GENIUS is 6 letters long
- GENIUS starts with G
- GENIUS Ends with S
Definition of genius mean when you unscramble it?
genius unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of genius
- A good or evil spirit, or demon, supposed by the ancients to preside over a man's destiny in life; a tutelary deity; a supernatural being; a spirit, good or bad. Cf. Jinnee.
- The peculiar structure of mind with whoch each individual is endowed by nature; that disposition or aptitude of mind which is peculiar to each man, and which qualifies him for certain kinds of action or special success in any pursuit; special taste, inclination, or disposition; as, a genius for history, for poetry, or painting.
- Peculiar character; animating spirit, as of a nation, a religion, a language.
- Distinguished mental superiority; uncommon intellectual power; especially, superior power of invention or origination of any kind, or of forming new combinations; as, a man of genius.
- A man endowed with uncommon vigor of mind; a man of superior intellectual faculties; as, Shakespeare was a rare genius.
- of Genius