Word Scramble Game Point Values for G E M S
Here are the point values for each letter in gems for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gems combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gems in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GEMS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GEMS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gems can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gems
- GEMS has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- GEMS is 4 letters long
- GEMS starts with G
- GEMS Ends with S
Definition of gems mean when you unscramble it?
gems unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gem
- A bud.
- A precious stone of any kind, as the ruby, emerald, topaz, sapphire, beryl, spinel, etc., especially when cut and polished for ornament; a jewel.
- Anything of small size, or expressed within brief limits, which is regarded as a gem on account of its beauty or value, as a small picture, a verse of poetry, a witty or wise saying.
- To put forth in the form of buds.
- To adorn with gems or precious stones.
- To embellish or adorn, as with gems; as, a foliage gemmed with dewdrops.
- of Gem
- of Gem
- The chamois.