Word Scramble Game Point Values for G A L L
Here are the point values for each letter in gall for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gall combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gall in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GALL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GALL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 24 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gall can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gall
- GALL has 1 Exact anagrams and 24 partial anagrams.
- GALL is 4 letters long
- GALL starts with G
- GALL Ends with L
Definition of gall mean when you unscramble it?
gall unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gall
- The bitter, alkaline, viscid fluid found in the gall bladder, beneath the liver. It consists of the secretion of the liver, or bile, mixed with that of the mucous membrane of the gall bladder.
- The gall bladder.
- Anything extremely bitter; bitterness; rancor.
- Impudence; brazen assurance.
- An excrescence of any form produced on any part of a plant by insects or their larvae. They are most commonly caused by small Hymenoptera and Diptera which puncture the bark and lay their eggs in the wounds. The larvae live within the galls. Some galls are due to aphids, mites, etc. See Gallnut.
- A wound in the skin made by rubbing.
- To scoff; to jeer.
- To impregnate with a decoction of gallnuts.
- To fret and wear away by friction; to hurt or break the skin of by rubbing; to chafe; to injure the surface of by attrition; as, a saddle galls the back of a horse; to gall a mast or a cable.
- To fret; to vex; as, to be galled by sarcasm.
- To injure; to harass; to annoy; as, the troops were galled by the shot of the enemy.
- of Gall
- Fitted to gall or chafe; vexing; harassing; irritating.
- of Gall