Word Scramble Game Point Values for F R I L L
Here are the point values for each letter in frill for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters frill combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for frill in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FRILL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FRILL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters frill can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about frill
- FRILL has 1 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- FRILL is 5 letters long
- FRILL starts with F
- FRILL Ends with L
Definition of frill mean when you unscramble it?
frill unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of frill
- A ruffing of a bird's feathers from cold.
- A ruffle, consisting of a fold of membrane, of hairs, or of feathers, around the neck of an animal.
- A similar ruffle around the legs or other appendages of animals.
- A ruffled varex or fold on certain shells.
- A border or edging secured at one edge and left free at the other, usually fluted or crimped like a very narrow flounce.
- To shake or shiver as with cold; as, the hawk frills.
- To wrinkle; -- said of the gelatin film.
- To provide or decorate with a frill or frills; to turn back. in crimped plaits; as, to frill a cap.
- Furnished with a frill or frills.
- of Frill
- of Frill