Word Scramble Game Point Values for F O R E
Here are the point values for each letter in fore for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fore combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fore in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FORE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FORE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 54 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fore can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fore
- FORE has 3 Exact anagrams and 54 partial anagrams.
- FORE is 4 letters long
- FORE starts with F
- FORE Ends with E
Definition of fore mean when you unscramble it?
fore unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fore
- In the part that precedes or goes first; -- opposed to aft, after, back, behind, etc.
- Formerly; previously; afore.
- In or towards the bows of a ship.
- Advanced, as compared with something else; toward the front; being or coming first, in time, place, order, or importance; preceding; anterior; antecedent; earlier; forward; -- opposed to back or behind; as, the fore part of a garment; the fore part of the day; the fore and of a wagon.
- The front; hence, that which is in front; the future.
- Before; -- sometimes written 'fore as if a contraction of afore or before.
- Journey; way; method of proceeding.